Click on "Device" and go to the top right-hand corner to edit the device’s settings.
- Change the device’s name and room location.
- Check your network status.
- Share the device with others by entering their mobile phone number. You can stop sharing with an account previously added by pressing and holding (Android), or sliding to the left (iOS).
- Create groups with devices that have the same model number. The groups created can be viewed on the main dashboard (Home).
- Check the device’s information: device ID, IP address, Mac address, and device time zone.
- Submit feedback.
- Check for firmware updates.
- Remove the device (delete the device from your list).
- Reset the device to the manufacturer’s default settings (clear all the data and remove the device).